We may compare Panasonic to the character of Michael Myers way too often, but this Halloween the analogy is particularly relevant given news the company is officially killing plasma TV production. Manufacturing of plasma panels will end in December this year, earlier than the most recent rumor …
- The next Batman game on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 just got delayed to 2015
- Black+Decker’s AutoSense Drill Stops Itself When a Screw Is Flush
- Don’t go to North Korea, but do check out this travel app
- The Future of Cars Will Be Awesome for Enthusiasts (and Everyone Else)
- These ads explain why books are always better than movies
Mr WordPress on Hello world!