Ask any founders or CEO how they feel about the process of searching for office space for their companies, and the majority of them will shake their heads. Some may even lash out. There is a prevailing sense that searching for office space is, if not horrible, at least somewhat broken. Part of the reason for this is that the industry itself, writ large, remains offline. If you want to find great space, you have to go to a broker. Brokers have long horded their “proprietary data” keeping it offline as a result, but visit a handful of them and there’s a good chance you’ll find some overlap in their listings result.
- The next Batman game on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 just got delayed to 2015
- Black+Decker’s AutoSense Drill Stops Itself When a Screw Is Flush
- Don’t go to North Korea, but do check out this travel app
- The Future of Cars Will Be Awesome for Enthusiasts (and Everyone Else)
- These ads explain why books are always better than movies
Mr WordPress on Hello world!